Monday, October 11, 2010

Knoxville Engagement Photography: Sloan + Josh

Amidst all the chaos of these late summer weddings, Danielle and I photographed an awesome engagement session with Sloan and Josh at the UT Ag Gardens. I joked right away that these two were like a hot celebrity couple; you know like Brad and Angelina. So like all celebrity couples that get nicknames by the tabloids (e.g. Brangelina, Bennifer, etc.), I dubbed them "Slosh". I know, not nearly as sexy, but they got kick out of it and maybe the nickname will stick. ;)

Anyway, they had a spectacular session and I can't wait for their wedding next April!


They brought their pooches along to play for a few...



Cute little critters, huh?





Wrapped up.



The late afternoon light was yummy!



Danielle, aka the Sun Flare Queen, was in heaven. I love this image!



These two love to laugh.





I've been thinking of shaving my head... but since Danielle's against the idea, I doubt she'd go kissing me on the noggin.



We found some construction to play in too.





Love it!





Sloan knows how to make Josh smile.



Wake up!











Flower power!


Thanks for playing, Slosh!! I hope you had as much fun as Danielle and I!


2 comments:

slosh430 said...

Hey guys these are outstanding ive never seen pics like these b4 so thx a lot yall r awsome
JOSH

slosh430 said...

OMG!!! We love these pictures. Wes and Danielle, thank you so, so much for making our engagement session fun :) We are so happy with the pictures. We can't pick a favorite. We love the nickname, and are using it as our Google account ID :) Slosh can't for April 30th. Thank you so much for taking the best pictures of us. We think they really show who we are as a couple.

Thank you!!!

Sloan

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com