Monday, November 21, 2011

Seymour Wedding Photography - Kasey + Wes 11.05.11

Happy Thanksgiving week everyone! Up today is another mini wedding. Well, more like a half wedding. Kasey and Wes (great name!) decided to have a small wedding at Kasey's parent's house in Seymour and asked us to customize a package for them. We were glad to do it. I'm telling you, I love these smaller, intimate weddings! It was an absolutely gorgeous fall day for this cool couple. Here are some favorites.

Kasey getting ready.


Wes chatting with the preacher before the ceremony. I framed it this way to avoid getting all the guests in the photo and it gave me an idea for a portrait later.


Walking down with Dad.


There were a lot of happy tears.


Why can't every wedding be bathed in beautiful light like this?


We always worry a little when couples tell us they're getting married at a family member's house… luckily, they always end up being beautiful places like this.


With this ring...


Woohoo!


These kids are super fun. :)


Kasey told us she's always loved this cool tree in the front yard. I do too!


:)


It wouldn't be a Hope wedding if we weren't shooting through stuff.


Or doing this photo. But I don't care, I always love this look.


What a great looking couple.


Remember the preacher photo earlier? Inspiration!


I get this look a lot when I tell people to do stuff like stand in front of old sheds.


But I think it pays off.


Coolest guestbook ever… they had a photo of themselves printed on wood and cut into puzzle pieces. The pieces where then there for the guests to sign as a guestbook! Awesome!


And best wedding favor ever! Little boxes of s'mores ready to toast over a fire (which they also provided) and assemble for your enjoyment. Needless to say, I had to shoot the rings on them because it was too sweet! (Get it? See what I did there with the sweet thing? Sigh. Don't worry, I won't quit my day job.)


Great cake makes for some great faces.


That's quite the skillful dip by Dad!


So that's how Wes stays in shape… nephew curls!


Speaking of nephews… how cute is this little s'more muncher?


Too long in the fire, grandma!


But she gets a hug anyway.


It was a little muddy from some rain a couple days before the wedding. But Kasey just shrugged it off… not like she's going to wear the dress again, right?


There's dancing. And then there's this. (One of three.)


There's dancing. And then there's this. (Two of three.)


There's dancing. And then there's this. (Three of three.) Sorry Wes, I couldn't resist. I'm not one to talk though… whenever I dance I look like a drunk penguin having a seizure. It ain't pretty.


Congratulations Kasey and Wes! What a beautiful wedding. And unless we get a last minute booking in December, you get to go on the books as being our last wedding of 2011! Sorry, there's no prize involved. But I'll give you a hug next time I see you! :)

2 comments:

Haley Dotson said...

What a gorgeous fall wedding! You captured the lighting perfectly:)

Kasey and Wes said...

Thank you so much for helping capture this amazing day with us. It was great having you share the day with us. Hope Photo ROCKS!!!

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com