Friday, November 11, 2011

Maryville Portrait Photography - Jax

Are you ready for some major cuteness? If so, then this is definitely the blog post for you! Meet Jax (and his mommy and daddy)! Jax called us up (well, technically his mom did) to have us shoot some one-year-old pics of him and hopefully catch some of the amazing fall colors. I think we succeeded, but you'll have to tell me what you think!


This was seriously the first pic that Wes took! We could've called it a day right then!



I seriously LOVE this curl so I had to focus on it!



He smiled SO much that I had to include at least one semi-serious look.





I'm not sure which I like more here, his expression or the wind blowing that hair!



How stinkin' cute is this one?!





Oh! So THAT'S how he gets that curl in there!!



An adorable baby just crawling out of the beautiful fall colored woods...happens every day! ;)





Love this face!



I'm pretty sure that if he were talking a lot now, this is what he would be saying here: "WHY ME?"


Thank you SO much Jax for being such a great model! We had a great time getting to know you and your mom and dad!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com