Monday, November 14, 2011

Knoxville Wedding Photography - Emma+Kevin 10.22.11

We love mini-weddings. Sometimes I think it would be cool to shoot 52 mini weddings a year. They're just so intimate and laid back. Wonderful. Kevin and Emma asked us if we could photograph their nuptials at the University of Tennessee Agriculture Gardens with a quick portrait session after and of course, we said yes. It was beautiful!

Ready to do this?


I love this gentle little touch between Emma's parents during the ceremony.


A few action photos. :)


We're married!


A little to the left...


On to the portraits… you know I'm a sucker for the old truck at the ag gardens.




I'm not sure what was said, but I'm sure it was funny!


So nice.




Yes, I'm ripping off one of my own images. If you ask me, everyone needs a photo like this.


We were joking about photographers making their subjects do cheesy poses, hence the bottom photo.




We could've stayed in this backlit flowerbed all day.




I *may* have gotten a little overly excited when the butterfly landed right in front of me.






Another photographer left their props while walking around shooting… Kevin just felt the urge to channel his inner Beethoven and bang out a tune.


Easy there, tiger!






One of my personal favorites.


High five!


Thank you Emma and Kevin for a beautiful day!

1 comments:

Kristal said...

ummm...they butterfly picture is AMAZING!!!!!!!

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com