Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Maryville Portrait Photography - Jesse

Okay, today you are truly in for a treat! Meet Jesse! Jesse's mom, Michelle contacted us about doing his 18 month portraits recently. She warned me that he hadn't really smiled much at any of his other milestone sessions that they had done where they used to live.

I think she must've been pulling my leg because the minute he looked at me, his entire face broke into this gigantic grin and it pretty much stayed on his face during the entire session!! This is new for me; usually the kids LOVE Wes and only tolerate me, but Jesse loved me! He even reached for me and let me hold him!


Our goal was also to get some great fall colors incorporated into some family pics. This was a challenge since most all of the leaves were gone last week! I think we pulled it off though.



Love this laugh!





A boy and his leaves. Probably one of my favorites!





A little mommy lovin'.



And a little daddy lovin'.



The Christmas hat was a really cute idea. It lasted for about 30 seconds!



Love this one too!


Thank you Jesse! You truly made my day!! :)

We are booking our Pictures with Santa now and spots are VERY limited so call or email today to reserve your spot!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com