Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Knoxville Portrait Session - The Return of Carson

I know, I know, you're probably getting tired of seeing cute! I can't help it though, there's even more today! We had the privilege of taking Carson's photos last fall and I'm sure you'll remember him from this blog post last year. Well, this year, he didn't drop trou and pee in front of us, but he still was as expressive, rambunctious and fun as ever!


We warmed up with a nice, little family portrait.





Love that sweet face!







I make that face at Wes all of the time! :)



"You talkin' to me?"





So cute!



Love this one!



Can't decide which is my favorite between this one and the next one. I love them both!!



"AIRPLANE!"


Thanks Treadwells! It was great seeing you guys again!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com