Friday, December 10, 2010

Our 10/10/10 Contest winners Tara + Steven!

Finally!! Christmas orders have all been placed so I'm slowly starting to get caught up. And I finally get to show off our 10/10/10 wedding!! Steven and Tara were the winners of our Perfect Ten: 10/10/10 Contest back in February.

It was such an honor to photograph their wedding It was a beautiful fall affair at a family friend's house in Sevierville on the river. They are such a loving couple and the day was jam packed with emotion. I couldn't think of a better wedding to mark Hope Photography's (and mine and Danielle's) tenth anniversary.

Here are a ton of favorites from the day...


Steven (left) and a groomsman share a mirror.





Fun times getting dressed.



I swear I would be a gajillionaire if I could invent something to help bridesmaids find the bustle pieces.



How do I look?



I dunno, just a little stunning!



I love this detail of the note Tara wrote Steven.



I don't think we've ever shot a wedding with as many golf carts as this one.



There was a beautiful covered bridge nearby.



Tara's a nut. I don't remember what the heck she was doing.



She (and the rest of the girls present) were pretty stoked her dress had pockets. I guess as I guy, I take the simple things for granted.





We also found a barn with a cool '70s Chevy truck in it.



Gorgeous!



The gals.



The guys.





I nice moment with mom.



Tara teared up so much reading Steven's note to her that she handed the reins over to a couple bridesmaids.



What an awesome idea for a fall wedding.



Tara and her dad share a moment before heading down the aisle.



Steven was a rock until Tara popped around the corner. And then he was all smiles.



Dad proudly guides Tara down the aisle while her tear-filled eyes are locked onto to Steven. This one gets me every time.











Just when I think I'm getting tired of doing the jumping wedding party photo, I get a fun group like this (who can get some major air).



Golf cart!



Mr. and Mrs.



I don't remember what was said, but I'm sure it was funny.





Some of the most beautiful toasts I've ever heard.



Especially dad's.



The daddy-daughter dance.



We snuck away from the reception to play a little by the river.



And the barn.







Danielle whips out the sunflare wherever she goes.







Hey, that flare is mine. Who do you think Danielle learned it from?



Love in a speeding golf cart.



It's your wedding… no one is going to judge you if you dance like Elaine. Sweet fancy Moses!



This is one of those unremarkable photos that I get a kick out of how. It looks like Tara is schmacking her little step-brother (I think she's gesturing as he doing some sort of dance of his own). I know, I'm have the sense of humor of a 7 year-old.



You know me… I can't pass up a chance to play with stuffed wildlife, especially these two fantastic Mr. Foxes.



Bubbles, people, bubbles!!! How many times do I have to tell you. That bird seed feels like you're being blasted by a shotgun.



After they did their grand exit, they snuck back over to the river to hop in. Yup, mini trash the dress session!!



Well, she just got the bottom wet, but how cool is that?



Love LOVE LOVE it!



We just had to have our pic made with these two crazy kids.


Congratulations Tara and Steven!!! Not only for winning our contest, but for having one of the more beautiful weddings of the year! You guys are a great couple and Danielle and I are so happy that we got to do this for you. We hope you have a thousands of happy days together.

And let's not forget the other amazing vendors who graciously chipped in on the contest and worked their butts off for Tara and Steven…

Don Samples of Midnight Magic Studios did a great job shooting video.

Lisa Foster of Lisa Foster Designs did a gorgeous bouquet.

And Christy, Lisa, and Brenda with One Enchanted Evening were stellar wedding planners as usual.

Thanks to you all for helping make Tara and Steven's day that much more special.

And thanks to all of YOU, the blog readers and Hope Photo fans for voting earlier this year. Tara and Steven owe you guys one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The wedding was amazingly beautiful and these pictures just made me relive the day! Simply gorgeous - thanks for sharing! Tara and SJ - never forget the sweet happiness of this day...especially when you feel like you want to hurt one another! :)

Kristal said...

Love every bit of it!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi! These are some beautiful pictures :) I was wondering where the bride found that brown card tree. I have been searching everywhere for one like that. Any assistance is appreciated!

Megan :)

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com