Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Kingston Wedding Photography - Jessica +Randy 10.30.10

This is it! The last wedding of 2010! What a crazy, wonderful year and I can't think of a better wedding or a better couple to have photographed.

Randy and Jessica live in the Memphis area, but have a bunch of family in Knoxville so they chose the gorgeous Whitestone Inn in Kingston for the wedding. And bonus points for me because this was a wedding I booked while Danielle was down and out after her tonsil surgery earlier this year… if you know me, you know I don't talk on the phone to clients. For some reason, talking to a girl on the phone turns me into a bumbling, stumbling thirteen year old. It's not pretty; trust me. But I powered through and Jessica and I hit it off and I'm so glad they picked us to photograph their wedding. It was a beautiful day!!


I spotted this different angle on the Chapel on the way up the hill.



Randy tying the tie.



And Jessica getting her hair done.





Looking good, Doc!



Almost as good as your gorgeous bride!



Beautimus!





We still had a little fall color to play with.



And play we did.



I bet you can't guess which one of us photographed this one?







Beauty!







Just a nice stroll down a scenic autumn lane.







Randy and Jessica's daughter was the flowergirl… she got a little stage fright on the way down the aisle.





Zoom zoom.



High five!





Even though they saw each other beforehand and we did a bunch of photos, I still had a to play for a couple minutes before the reception.





And I'm glad we did. :)



Some of the "sweetest" ring photos I've made.



And yes, I cleaned the caramel off after.



Whitestone has some of the best food of all the venues we photograph in. Chef Bobby and his crew do amazing work!



I called next, but Randy couldn't lift me.



TowelWars!





These boys knew how to get down.



Somebody's happy.





They walked up the steps to fireworks. That's them, blurry in the middle, making their way through the crowd (this was a four second exposure).



Daddy!


Congratulations Jessica and Randy!! Best of luck to you both!

And congrats to Danielle and I… with this post, that wraps up the 2010 wedding season!!! We survived another year!! Phew. What a sigh of relief. It will be nice to have a little down time. Well, at least for a couple weeks... the 2011 wedding season starts for us in the middle of January!

Stay tuned for our annual Christmas blog post!

2 comments:

Ruel Tmeizeh said...

very nice use of slow sync flash in a few of the shots!
-Ruh

la wedding photographer said...

I love your beautiful images! The details shots and composition is amazing. Also great use of ambient light. Good job!

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com