Thursday, August 5, 2010

Warning: Blatant Horn Tootage Part II

We interrupt our regularly scheduled work week with some good ol' fashioned horn tootage! I know back in March I said that I wouldn't toot our horn again until we more big news worth sharing and we once again do! Danielle and I have been featured on a couple cool websites recently.


I recently threw our names in the hat to have some of our photos critiqued by two industry experts and to help us pick a "signature image" for a feature in one of the most well-respected photography magazines around, Photo District News. You know what? They describe the project a whole lot better than I can, so check out the article, and what the two experts thought should be our signature image, here: The Signature Image: A Wedding and Portrait Team Seeking High-End Clients

And the other exciting news is that the super sweet and totally awesome Misty Richards, one of our brides from last year, submitted her wedding story to the Sassy Bride blog...

Go read the article here: Real Wedding: Misty ♥ Matthew

But here's my favorite part:

...photography was truly the most essential element for me, because no matter how the other details of the wedding turned out, I wanted to have beautiful photos to remember everything by. Therefore, we devoted about 25% of our budget strictly on the photographers (Hope Photography). Now that the flowers are wilted, my dress is stashed away in a storage bin, and the left over wedding cake is getting freezer-burnt, all I have left are absolutely stunning wedding photos to retell our beautiful story – and it was worth every penny!


How totally cool is that??? A big thanks to Photo District News, Misty and Matt Richards, and to the Sassy Bride folks for making the first couple of days in August some of the best EVER!

-Wes

1 comments:

Karen said...

Congratulations! :o)

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com