Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Knoxville Maternity Session : Ashley and Ryan

Shifting gears a little today, I wanted to share some photos from a recent maternity session with our good friends, the Suttons! Ryan and Ashley are the dynamic duo behind Ryan's Production, some of the best wedding videography in Knoxville. We met them several years ago at a bridal show and immediately hit it off... they're our kind of peoples. :) So since they're all preggo right now it was a no brainer that we photograph them!

Here are a few of our favorites from their session!


I think this is my favorite from the whole day (and it's Danielle's). We could have went home right then. ;)





They're already such a happy family... add a kiddo to the mix and the Sutton's are going to be off the Adorable-Meter!









Awww...



I *think* this is dancing. They're actually doing better than Danielle and I could ever do.





I told you the four of us got along... it's because they're goofballs like us!



See. ;)





Future Dad and Mom.



I'm realizing halfway through this post that Ryan's probably going to kill me for posting some of these silly ones. Oh well. ;p



I hope photos like this make up for it.







Ryan busted out some old school Super 8 cameras to play with.







Cute!


Thanks guys! Best wishes for the rest of the pregnancy!

-Wes

1 comments:

Feuza said...

love it! great shots and been to downtown Knoxville, so fun
congrats Ryan

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com