Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Knoxville Engagement Photography : Cari + Seth

Up on the blog today is a HOT engagement session. And when I say hot, I'm not just talking about the 100 degree+100% humidity day we shot in, but Cari and Seth are one HOT couple. A super big thanks to Dara's Garden for letting us come out and play around their barn.

Here are some steamy favorites!


Talk about a good looking couple!





Who doesn't love a good ol' barn?





Danielle knocked this one out of the park… it's my favorite from the whole session! I can't help it if my wife is a wee bit awesome.



epic (ep'ik) adjective: 1: noting or pertaining to a poetic composition 2: heroic; majestic; impressively great: This photo is epic.





I'm stealing one of my own shots here.



Kissyface silhouette style!











Framed.



Fiancé. It's what's for dinner.



This one is so hot, my camera melted.


Just kidding. We didn't melt. We survived to rock future sessions! I can't wait until Cari and Seth's wedding next month at their family vineyard! I hope it's not as hot (temperature wise), but just as radical as their engagement session.

-Wes

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love the "Framed" shot!

Days Like This crafter said...

These are awesome in a million ways! I may be a little partial due to the location of their photo session, but these are just simply breath taking photos. I think I agree that Danielle's shot is the best of what you posted. I loooove the colors in the photo. I want to hang that one on my wall, and I don't even know the couple!

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com