Sunday, August 24, 2008

We were shot!

Okay, we were photographed. But I come from a newspaper background and you have to grab attention with a bold headline.

Last month our good friend Jason Davis (check him out at J Davis Photography) offered to do some photos of the three of us since it's a little hard sometimes for me to get in the photos when I'm pushing the shutter. I have to admit, it's an odd sensation being on the other side of the lens for once. Jason did a great job and I hate that it's taken me so long to get these posted. But you know, work comes first. I hope you enjoy them and make sure to leave J some love in the comments section.

Meet the Hopes!


Maddie is going to be such a great big sister.


We did the session at Jason's house and Maddie was having a ball playing with all of Jason's boys' (Ryan and Cooper) toys. She found this toy tape measure (Bob the Builder?) and I joked that we should put it around Danielle's belly. I say joked because I'd be a fool to offer we actually measure a preggie woman's belly. But Danielle and Jason loved the idea and it was one of the best photos J got. And it helps that Maddie is such a ham.


"It's HUGE!!"


All three of my girls.


Yep, she's a big sister!


Isn't this how we got in this mess? ;)


Still goofing.


A couple of my beautiful wife (well her belly in this one) and I.


I think the look D is giving me shows how much this crazy woman really loves me (though I don't know why).


In baby news, we go back to the doc on Monday and we get to talk about possibly inducing. That means... we're gonna have a baby soon!!! (And that's a great thing because Danielle is MISERABLE right now.)

-Wes

3 comments:

Kelly Vasami said...

Danielle, you look AMAZING!!!! I wish I looked half as good as you do pregnant! WOW!!! :)

Praying for baby news soon! :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck with delivering and bringing home the new baby!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. You look absolutely radiant, Danielle. (You look smashing, too, Wes). The family photos were so fun to view...Leopard print suits Maddie very well. I hope you're all doing well. We have been full of drama for the last two months. Will catch you up soon. With love, the Sextons

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com