Monday, August 4, 2008

Lanie's Senior Session

Hi Hope Photo fans, among our busy week last week was a senior portrait session with Lanie. She's a senior at Heritage High School this year. We met Lanie because of a referral from a previous client of ours...thanks Houston's mom, we LOVE referrals! We met at the UT Ag. gardens and then headed over to downtown Knoxville for some more laid-back photos. I was slightly disappointed though when I went on a search for a favorite old door that I like to photograph in front of and found out that the entire building was gone! We made do with the places we found though and I think they turned out pretty great.

Some of my faves from the day:



















This was my absolute favorite. Check out those beautiful eyes.


Thanks Lanie! It was great to meet you! Good luck with the start of school and remember, one more year and it's over!

-Wes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is another amazing series! The light is amazing! Thank you for sharing these.

Unknown said...

I love them!! This is my little sister and they are fantastic. I especially love the last one.

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com