Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Andy and Danielle's Rockin' E-Session

Greetings from the land of random contractions and 3-year-old temper tantrums! I'm a little behind on my blogging duties thanks to the bridal show last weekend, but it was worth it. We met a lot of great brides (and a few bored to tears grooms). A little over a week ago our assistant Beth and I met up with our November 1st couple, Danielle and Andy, for a fun engagement session. I'm kind of glad that Danielle (Hope) stayed home so I didn't constantly confuse her with our bride Danielle (Holt). Though I have to admit, it was still a little weird telling Danielle to kiss Andy. Regardless of any name confusion this was one rocking engagement. Andy and Danielle were a blast to work with and I'm really looking forward to their wedding.

Yada yada yada... you want to see pictures, right? Here you go:

We started off hanging out at the UT Ag gardens.






A couple tree huggers (and kissers).








And then we played in downtown Knoxville.








Get it? Their wedding is 11-1-08!








And there you go. I hope you all love them as much as I do. I purposefully kept the chatter down on this post because I wanted the photos to get as much attention as possible. Drop us a line in the comment section and let us know what you think.

On a personal note, Danielle still hasn't had the baby. We thought she might have been going into labor Monday due to some weird pains she was having, but it ended up not being anything. So the little bun is still baking... for now! We'll keep you posted!

-Wes

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andy and Danielle are such a cute and fun loving couple! You did a great job capturing that in their pictures!

Anonymous said...

yes, you certainly rocked these!! Great job!!!! Love the through the glass shots . . .

Anonymous said...

WE LOVE THEM! They turned out better than we thought(since andy won't smile). Thanks!

Anonymous said...

They all look great . . . but I love that 11-1 pics . . . creative and unique!

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com