Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Clare and Adam

What a cool couple of kids! We met Clare and her little brother Adam last week at their home and had a blast during our session with them. You all know me; I'm a big kid, so the three of us got along splendidly. Amy and Larry (aka Mom and Dad) won their session at an auction for Ft. Craig School in Maryville. It was our first time donating to a school auction and we're very glad we did because we got to meet Adam and Clare. So thanks for supporting Ft. Craig guys!

On to our favorites...

Clare showed me some antlers as soon as we got there.


Adam is just a handsome little fella.


Like probably all brothers and sisters at this age, it was hard to get the two of them to sit together, but we convinced them put up with each other with a little good old bribery (thanks for the Hershey Kisses Dad!).


Adam and I played a little peek-a-boo.


Swing time.




Isn't Clare beautiful?


Adam hamming it up in the hammock.


Another together image that might be the beginnings of a head lock.




Clare made a hat out of a leaf. Maybe it's because I wasn't in the scouts or I'm just easily amused, but I thought it was the coolest thing!


We were having so much fun that the kids ended up jumping on my back and giving me bunny ears. So here's a self-portrait.


I'm telling you, it was a fun session (as if you couldn't tell). Catch you all later!

-Wes

2 comments:

Erin M said...

Those were cute. I always love your kid pictures.

Kelly Vasami said...

Excellent images! Did you tell these cute kiddos to wear clothing to match your blog? ;) People always ask what kids should wear at a photo session - next time I will point them to this post - perfection!

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com