Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Belly!

Hey guys, it's me again! Wes is still slammed taking some awesome photos of a Trash the Dress session, some really fun kids and some adorable new babies (see lots to look forward to in coming weeks on the blog) so I thought I would help him out again. This is my last maternity session. I really wanted Wes to do some artsy shots of me during this last trimester before Amelia makes her debut. My mom can't believe that I would let him put these online but I think they are classy and nice so I don't mind. Hope you enjoy!



This is my one "revealing" pose...I figure my boobs will only be this big for a limited time so I need the photograph to remember them by :)


I'll admit that I was a little nervous when Wes took this photo...he is a fairly large guy to be balancing above me on a bouncy mattress while holding a pretty heavy camera!




This is probably my new favorite portrait of myself. Go Wes!




So thank you Wes for the awesome photos of my belly! I love you bunches and lots!

-Danielle

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Danielle - You look great! Kudos to you for posting them up! Best wishes for a safe delivery...

Anonymous said...

You look amazing! You're right.. the pics are awesome, but not nearly as awesome as you are for posting them! Yowsers -- Maddie's mom has got it going on!

Stephanie (and Rob)

Anonymous said...

DAAA-YUMMMMNNN!! Hotty Mommy! I love the Boudoir concept with these. Sexy sexy--looking great Danielle!!

Jason said...

Oh sure Wes, you get to take the hottie maternity photos and let me do the ones with you in them...man, did I draw the short straw. ;) These look great, and so do you D. Can't wait to meet Amelia!

Erin M said...

Love them! I can't wait to see little Amelia and family pics.
:)

The Runyans said...

You look great! I love the first one! So so pretty!!!!

Unknown said...

Wow! You look fabulous Danielle. I absolutely love the first one. In general, I would have never thought of doing such sexy images in a maternity shoot, but you are right, they are very classy and I love them. Now, I am "borrowing" the idea for my clients ;)

Anonymous said...

Love it, love it, love it! You look great, Danielle and Wes, you did a fantastic job!

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com