Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Wedding Teaser: Kristal + Charles 05.01.10

Happy weekend, everyone! I thought I would sneak in a little surprise teaser post for a couple of people. Surprisee #1 (and yes, I know I'm making up words) is for our number one fan and super blog stalker Kristal, whose wedding was two weeks ago yesterday (see her and Charles' engagement session here). I know she's super anxious to see some photos, so I thought I would skip ahead in the middle of working on her photos and go ahead and pull this teaser post together.

Surprisee #2 would be Danielle, who totally rocked Kristal's wedding. Heck, I'd say she's grown so much photographically in the last year that she's ready to tackle a wedding all by herself. Retirement, here I come baby! So all the photos in today's teaser are hers. :)



Kristal and her mom share a moment while getting ready.



A little flower girl reflection.



Followed by a lipstick reflection.





Love it!



The wedding was at a beautiful bed and breakfast in Sevierville called Gremmy's Garden. Gorgeous views for a great couple!





Love it x100!





I don't think the flower girl liked being caught playing with her umbrella during the service.



Love it, love it, love it!





Well, I guess we know who's getting married next (and don't you dare get in her way)!



Yep, Danielle did a great job. Even when some big buffoon ruined her photos (although I would like to point out my killer technique of shooting with a camera in each hand!).


Congratulations to Kristal and Charles! I hope this will hold you over until I get everything done early next week. And Danielle, you never cease to amaze me... awesome job!!


-Wes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I love that purple color that they used.

The picture with the irises is my favorite. And it's extra cool that they match the wedding color. :)

-Rak

Kristal said...

I can't believe these are OUR pictures!!!!!!! You guys didn't disappoint and I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!!!

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com