Friday, May 28, 2010

Knoxville Baby Photography - Logan

Ready for some baby cuteness?? Or some cute babyness?? I wanted to share some images from an impromptu session with 2-month-old Logan today. His big sister is Lilly (see her session from around the same age here), one of our all star kiddos we love to photograph. Here are a few favorites from our mini-session…


I love it when babies sleep. They're so beautiful and peaceful (and quiet!).



Mommy gave him a few little taps to coax him back to sleep for some nudie booty photos.





Augh!! Why's this giant hovering over me?!?!?!



Oh! He's taking my picture!





Okay, you bore me now, Camera Boy.



I'm #1! I'm #1! I'm #1!



And he's back out again. I wish I could sleep as much as babies. What a life! ;)


Congratulations Kristin, Chris, and Lilly! Logan is a fine looking little tike. I can't wait to watch as he grows!

-Wes

1 comments:

grandma cheryl said...

Wonderful pictures, as always. beautiful baby boy. you captured so much personality!

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com