Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Maryville Newborn Photography - Broelin

Greetings Hope Photo friends! Today we're sharing some newborn photos with you. Danielle's cousin Russell recently became a daddy to a handsome little tike that he and his wife Ashley named Broelin. What a studly name, huh? I wouldn't mess with a kid named Broelin. They stopped by our house last week for a visit and a little portrait session with the three-week-old and here are a few of my favorites.


A proud papa.





Hands where I can see 'em, punk!





"Stop taking pictures!"



Sweetness v1.



Sweetness v2.




Congratulations Russell and Ashley (and Broelin too)! You have the start of a great family!

-Wes

Coming next: I've got several things I want to share… I may just throw them all in a hat and see which comes up first.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com