Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sevierville Wedding Photography : Kristal + Charles 05.01.10

Last Sunday I teased you, now buckle up for a full post! And it's a doozie!

We continue on with more photos from Kristal and Charles' wedding at the beautiful Gremmy's Garden in Sevierville.


Kristal's mom was an all-star: hair stylist, coordinator, florist, mother of the bride…





Check out the shotgun shell cufflinks Kristal got Charles.



Charles being all groomy!



I dig the suit. Who wants a boring old tux when you can look this cool?



Charles and his boys… I so wanted to call this one "Charles in Charge."





Kristal has a little quiet reflection time while she gets laced.



The first look.



Another one of Danielle's from the irises.



Woodsy!





Kissyface!





Vintagey!





Pondy! (Okay, I'll stop now.)(Not really.)



I love these.



Purple shoes!



Windy!



I'll take one flower girl in "super cute" please.



It rained a little bit right before the ceremony started. I love the ladybug umbrella.



Walking in...



Watching the "walking in."



I'm not sure what was said, but I'm sure it was funny.



The flower girl was tuckered out halfway through the ceremony. I'm not going to lie, sometimes I wish I could take a nap during weddings. ;)



One of the guests demonstrating the proper threshold crossing technique.



What? Just because you're cute and related to the couple you think you can just eat off the groom's plate?



Ringalicious.



We snuck off during the reception for even MORE photos. What can I say, Kristal is a girl after my own heart… she loves her some photos!



Sweetness.







Swingy+vintagey= swingagey! (I'm sorry… I really don't know what's up with all the silly words today!)



The single guys were a little zealous in the garter retrieval too.



Kristal and Charles had their own personal bubble machines!



Saying goodbye.



Um, you might want to move there, Bub, these kids have a honeymoon to get to!


There you go, Kristal and Charles! Congratulations and I hope you love the photos as much as we loved making them. Thanks for being our biggest fan, Kristal! :)

-Wes

1 comments:

Kristal said...

I love them all! You guys continue to amaze me!

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com