Thursday, September 10, 2009

Maryville Engagement Photography : Leigh+Jamie

Greetings! Today I want to share some images from one of our recent engagement sessions in downtown Maryville. Leigh and Jamie's wedding is a month away and is our first of Octoblitz. Yeah, remember how insane I was in CrazyMay when we had so many back-to-back weddings? Well, October is following suite. It's almost as popular as May. Hence "Octoblitz". So be warned... I'll be acting crazier than normal this fall. :)

Leigh and Jamie decided to do their engagement session on the Greenbelt in Maryville and we had a great time walking the trails and venturing into downtown a little. They're a fun couple to be around and we are looking forward to their intimate wedding in a few weeks.

Her are a few favorites from the session...


A nice moment by Danielle.



We gots to sneak up on 'em sometimes.









Just a couple of hams.



This is one of my favorite walls in Maryville.



Kind of appropriate since Jamie is a teacher.





I get the cutesy, good-looking couple photo...



Danielle gets the moody, sweet couple.





Some garage lovin'.





I love couples that don't even balk when we ask them to jump on a rock in the middle of a creek. Well, I guess we're not talking about Class IV rapids here, but still, cool that they did it for us.





After the session, I casually joked that we should have Jamie leapfrog Leigh and Leigh jumped (sorry for the pun) all over it. Jamie was a little apprehensive, but I think he enjoyed it after the first leap. I couldn't choose a favorite from the two takes, so you get both of them!


That's if for now. We hope you enjoyed Leigh and Jamie's photos!

Wes


Coming next: Kristal and Charles' Cades Cove engagement session!

4 comments:

diana adams said...

wonderful session. love them, esp the school supplies, and of course the leapfrog ones...cool idea! good choices of environments. congratulations. what a nice couple!

Julie said...

I seriously love your use of texture on the photos. Very subtle, very nice.
This couple looks like so much fun! You really will have a great time at the wedding, can't wait to see the images.

Wes Hope said...

Thank you ladies! :)

Jamie Weiss said...

Cute couple! I could have been their child if I wasn't born 30 years ago because my name is.... Jamie Leigh! : )

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com