Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Caroline's Awesome Senior Session

Wow. Simply... WOW!

That's about all I can say about a recent senior session with West High School senior Caroline in downtown Knoxville. We don't really do that many seniors because it's just something we haven't had time to market, but we are very glad that Caroline and her mom found us. It was such a great experience for Danielle and I and hopefully for Caroline too. She rocked the session and I think these photos will be just a *little* bit better than the old posed photos they take at school. ;)

It was hard to choose, but here are a few of my favorites...

(And I think for once I'm going to just shut up and let the photos do the talking!)

























































Awesome light, nice weather, cool locations, and a gorgeous model. What more can a couple photographers ask for? How about more senior sessions like Caroline's! Maybe it's time we fully developed the senior division of Hope Photography. What do you think?

Until next time...
Wes

5 comments:

Eric Graf said...

Really nice images. Great lighting and cute, joyful girl. These may open up a new market for you.

Kristy Henderson said...

Wow! Beautiful girl and gorgeous photos! Go Hope Photography! These look amazing. I bet the family is very happy with them all!

Anonymous said...

You guys can turn anyone into a super model. Some day it's going to have to be me.

-Rak

Sondra Dietz said...

Guys . . . these are GREAT! So many that I would choose as my favorite . . . but I love her eyes in the one somewhere in the middle, the "portrait" shot in the gray shirt and necklace with her looking up at the camera. Awesome job!

Tonya DOughty said...

These are gorgeous!

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com