Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Cades Cove Engagement Photography: Kristal+Charles

Hi folks! This week we have another cool engagement session to share with you. Kristal and Charles are one of our 2010 couples and we can't wait for their wedding to roll around. Kristal is a DIY bride and she's doing a awesome job with all the planning and organizing (and you can follow her wedding adventure on her blog My Purple Wedding). Not only is Kristal a cool bride, but I think she's our longest blogstalker; she's followed long before she was engaged! ;)

For their session, Kristal and Charles chose Cades Cove in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. It's so nice this time of year. Moderate temps, low crowds and everything is still green. We had a blast going all over the Cove and I think we would still be there shooting if we hadn't run out of light and worn Kristal and Charles out. They were good sports and I think we all had fun playing in the mountains.

Here are some faves...


We started off with some equine action. This guy tried to eat me moments later. I almost died.



Kristal made a crack about me being old, so I stuck her in what I like to call "Tick Country". ;p



It's not a Cades Cove photo unless you do the obligatory "down-the-lane" photo.







Don't forget the obligatory fence photo too. But hey, we do it with style!



(And different angles.)



Epic.



I think Charles enjoyed all the kissy-face action.



All giddy.



Kristal had seen another couples' engagement photos that incorporated some signage so she brought along this LOVE sign we played with.







Some goldenrod fun.



Cable Mill.



This Old House.



You gotta love old barns for backdrops.



Framed.






Some dork tried to photobomb the session.



Lovely.



Crazy kids these days!


That's all she wrote. Well, all I wrote, I guess. Charles and Kristal, I hope you two LOVE the photos!

Wes

4 comments:

Dee said...

I love this session. It was very beautiful. You guys are such AWESOME photographers!!

Kristy Henderson said...

I especially like how both of the ones look where you used the "LOVE" sign on the log. How cool!

Kristal said...

Freaking YAY!!!! They are sooooo awesome you guys! I am seriously at a loss for words! My stalking totally paid off! :D

Kitakits said...

Amazing Photos!!!

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com