Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Huge Canvas Sale!


That's right, the above says it all! Our canvas company is having a sale so we thought we would pass the savings on to you!

We're nuts! It's crazy! We're slashing prices! (Sorry, I watched a lot of used car and furniture store closing commercials for inspiration for this post. I wanted to rent a big pink gorilla or one of those wavy-arm-fan guys, but Danielle wouldn't let me. ;)

For one week only starting, well, NOW, all canvas gallery wraps are on sale 25% off! That's huge! Need a nice big 60x40 from your wedding for the living room? Or a grouping of a few 16x20s of your cutie for your den? A 9 canvas cluster for the nursery? How about a 20x30 in your favorite bathroom!* Well what are you waiting for?

All canvas sizes are on sale until Wednesday, September 30, 2009.

If you need more details including a sale price sheet, drop us a line at info@hope-photo.com or call 865-977-6483.

And just in case you haven't made it to our gallery to see some canvases in person, here's the best photo I have showing them off. Please overlook the shaggy dork on the ladder who was hanging the art.


Remember ONE WEEK ONLY!

*(In all seriousness, our canvas gallery wraps are some of the coolest things we offer. If you've seen them, you know what I mean. I can't imagine a better way to display your art than with a canvas.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look a little like a crazy person in this picture!! Jodi

herana said...

Beautiful and fashionable young people theme of the times! Sports series is the same fashion!
By Air Jordan shoes

lacoste shoes said...

After i look for online page, I'm surprised. I feel you have many good thoughts. I'd like to become your good friend. Before I believe a good pair of shoes as my faithful friend, and so i always find the the most suitable and favorite shoes, if you agree with my view, you can look at my site. [url=" http://www.lacoste4sale.com /"] [/url]

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com