Saturday, October 25, 2008

Paige+Greg 10-04-08

Hello everyone! I wanted to share a cool wedding we had the joy of being a part of on October 4. Paige, the bride, was a former coworker of mine from a long time ago at the Daily Times in Maryville so it was great to reconnect and be a part of her big day. It was a beautiful fall day at a really cool location, the Ramsey House. It's not everyday you have an over 200-year-old house as the backdrop for a wedding. And it researching the Ramsey House, I discovered a possible connection I may have; the builder back in 1797 was a guy named Thomas Hope! My great-great-great grandfather?? I'll have to check with the genealogists in the family.

Paige and her groom, Greg, are a great couple. And this was a great wedding. Check out some of my favorites below.

"These boots are made for walkin' " At the salon.


I know I'm not supposed to admit this, but sometimes the cool photos are the "test" shots. I grabbed this while I was checking exposure and white balance, but I love it!


I couldn't help but give quite a few of the images an old feeling in post.


Birds in hats!


The give-away.


The get-away.


The wedding party.




Check out the sunburst in their glasses!


Getting experimental with some sun flare.


Paige and Greg both love music, so they had some pretty cool sounds at their reception.


I'll let the next few speak for themselves...








The first dance.


Greg rockin' a Telecaster.




Danielle and I sneaking in for a Hail Mary with the happy couple.


Thank you Paige and Greg for choosing us! And thank you for having a beautiful wedding for us to take part in.

-Wes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very lovely series of photos. Excellent work as always.

Karen said...

Hey--I know her! What a beautiful bride and what gorgeous photos! I LOVE the wedding cake. CONGRATULATIONS!

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com