Monday, October 27, 2008

Ellie Kate @ 6 months

I thought I would take a break from weddings for a few posts and show you some cuteness. This is Ellie Kate's 6-month session. We photographed her back in March when she was just six weeks old (check out that post here). She's getting cuter and cuter and more expressive. It just reminds me what we have to look forward to with Millie in the next few months.

Here are a few that I though stood out:

Check out this grin!


"Who's that behind me?"




Pretty in pink.


You know what they say, "spit happens"!




Playing in her walker.


Mmm, tasty!


Feetsies!


It sure is a pleasure getting to watch our clients' little ones grow. I hope you all enjoyed these photos. We've got more blog posts down the pipe so stay tuned!

-Wes

2 comments:

Karen said...

pretty girl! Love her colorful outfits!

Anonymous said...

You did my Brother Rob and Stephs weding so beautiful, I saw the baby then she is gorgeous and sooooo colorful, keep up the good work another photograrher in the making if not definately a STAR!!!

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com