Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Thanks everyone for your vote! I have to say though, I'm highly disappointed. Not in the 40+ of you that were kind enough to vote. But in the fact that Danielle WON! What the crap? Okay, here's why that bothers me. She only carved ONE pumpkin! I did the rest. Maddie picked out the designs for her pumpkin (The Traditionalist - 0 votes :( ) and Millie's (Tigger Pooh Thing) and I did the knife work (for obvious reasons). I did the Jerry Lewis and the HopePhoto as mine. And then Danielle decides to do a cat. A cute little kitty. It's Halloween! There's nothing scary about cats (well, maybe a little). And Danielle HATES cats! And then she goes and wins.

Wow. I'm whiney.

:)

Again, thanks for voting! It was fun to see the votes roll in. And as promised here's a cute shot of KIddo #1, Maddie as a witch. We haven't forced Millie into her costume yet, so you'll have to wait until we get a few pictures taken later tonight.


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Have a safe fun night. And send all the good chocolate my way (and send the Bit O'Honeys to Danielle *blech*).

-The Hopes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, Hey - I gotta let ya know, had I been competent enough to see where the poll was, Maddie would have gotten one vote for the Traditionalist - but better then a vote, she got a comment (on yesterdays post)....

Wes Hope said...

And we appreciate the comment Sally. Unfortunately, election officials wouldn't allow me to vote again or I would have clicked on the Traditionalist for you (and Jerry Lewis about 50 more times so I could have beaten Danielle!).

Thanks for looking though!!

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com