Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Michael+Jaclyn 9-27-08 (Part 1)

Wow. We had a little black hole there for a month with no weddings (but a ton of portrait sessions) and now we're slammed! That's a good thing though since we love weddings so much. Expect a lot of posts over the next few weeks.

Today I wanted to share some images from our end of September wedding with Jaclyn and Michael. We met them way earlier in the year, but had a hard time pinning down a date due to Michael's crazy schedule. He plays minor league baseball in the Colorado Rockies system and apparently they don't like for those guys to have any time off (as I type this, I think Michael and Jaclyn are in Arizona where he's at a camp... the honeymoon will have to wait!). But we finally got to the wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony and a fun reception. Fitting since they're such a beautiful and fun couple! They ceremony was at Broadway Methodist Church in Maryville and the reception was at Butterfly Gap Retreat. Fun times!

First a few from the rehearsal...

Aren't they cute?




Mmmm. Cupcakes!


During the toasts.


On to the wedding day...

Check out those flops! Bubblicious!


"Hulk mad!"




The Colorado Rockies inspired garters.


Seeing her for the first time.


Wait a minute. I though Michael played baseball? Maybe they're auditioning for "Leatherheads II".


The beautiful couple in a beautiful little side chapel at Broadway Methodist (it may be the original sanctuary... I'll have to ask around).






We had time to run over to Butterfly Gap before the ceremony to play a little.


Simply. Stunning.




A dress detail.






Let the ceremony begin.




"The family that prays together, stays together."




Michael carried Jaclyn across the threshold (to the hallway).


*beep* This ends part one. Please turn the tape over for part two. *beep*

;)

(So many fun pictures I had a hard time editing it down! I thought I would divide the post up to make it a little easier on your web browser).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jaclyn you look absolutely beautiful it looks like a great day for you.bob would been so proud . take care and I love and miss you if you ever see this wish I would have been there love dud well dustin but I knew the first you would know its your favorite brother take care sweety I hope you the best tell Michael who I am and that I appreciate him being so good for you congrats girl you deserve all you ever get god bless and tell ms. game I do and always will love mom number 1

Unknown said...

call my mom if u wanna ever say hi 865 771 9253

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com