Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Sports Illustrated Assistant 10-10-07

Last Wednesday I got the chance to assist one of the top sports photographers in the country, Robert Seale. He was in Knoxville to shoot former University of Tennessee softball star pitcher Monica Abbott for an upcoming feature in Sports Illustrated. We had beautiful weather and even nicer light. Here are a few snaps I snuck in before we started lighting the shots and my duties turned to holding down Robert's gigantic octobox from blowing away in the wind.

ps: For the record, I may be a pro shooter with over 10 years experience, but I never find toting gear and lights around for another photographer beneath me. We all shoot differently and it can be a really cool experience watching someone else work.

-Wes

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com