Sunday, October 21, 2007

Houston Whitehead 10-15-07

A lot of folks don't realize that do senior portraits too. That's our fault because a) we haven't had a lot of extra time to do extra shoots until I recently quit my full time job at the Daily Times and b) we don't have any on our website yet. Notice I said "yet". The website is in dire need of being updated and will be by the end of November (my personal deadline).

But I digress. Houston goes to church with us and his Mom was wanting some better senior photos than the ones they got through the school, so we agreed to meet at some family land in Townsend and do some photos the truly reflected his rockstar personality. I think we succeeded.




So if you know of any seniors that need to be shot (photographed that is) don't hesitate to contact us.

-Wes

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com