Monday, October 22, 2007

FYI: The Big Three-Two.

Tomorrow is my birthday. Normally I'm not that into birthdays (I'm not really this year either), but I thought since we had a blog now I might as well shamelessly hit the fine readers up for some birthday schwag. :)

So I'll take one of these.

Or one of these.

Or one of these. (Black would work nicely).

Or maybe even one of these. (I'd let you visit).

Why not shoot for the stars?

Okay, so since all of these could technically be argued as business expenses (we have a creative accountant), I'll save up the dough for them myself. No since in wasting a good write-off, right?

Happy birthday!

-The Old Man

1 comments:

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Old Guy! You're still climbing up the hill. Have a great day!

Bikerchickz

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com