Thursday, October 25, 2007

Kaitlyn Cunningham 10-19-07

We had a fun time shooting little 3-month-old Kaitlyn last week. Such a cutie! If we keep doing more kids, we might just need us a studio soon (might have to put it on our private island... see my birthday post below).
We didn't realize that there was a 100% chance of showers that day or I would have suggested waterproof pants.

And in other news, I officially got my domain problem straightened out (I deleted a post about technical difficulties we were having) and coming soon to a web browser near you will be http://www.hope-kids.com/. Well, it's there now, but some of my old newspaper work is all that's up. I decided to do two separate sites to properly highlight our children portraiture. As is now, it's kind of just slapped on the main site and doesn't really fit in. So check the blog often for updates.
We've got a busy few days so be patient on the updates. I've really wanted to post some pics from a recent outing to Nashville (and some personal shots), but just haven't had time thanks to all the work. I'm not complaining though. Every shoot we do is a blessing.
Later,
Wes
ps: I did have a really nice birthday. Thanks for the emails! But sadly, no one took my hints on the gift thing. :) Danielle and I stopped by the Apple store yesterday though and I might just have to find a way to accidentally buy one. Thank the Lord she's the sensible one when it comes to our finances though because I was drooling over everything in the store with my hand on my wallet.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com