Friday, December 13, 2013

Maryville Portrait Photography - The Yarnells

The last fall session to post and it's our long time clients and friends, the Yarnells. They're a little bit crazy like we are and that's why we get along so great. I know I say this a lot on this ol' blog, but it really is cool seeing how these families grow and evolve over the years. We photographed them around this same time last year and it's amazing how much Logan and Lilly have grown.

Just like last year's session, Logan started off a bit apprehensive of me. But this year he warmed up a whole lot more quickly.

Sweet Lilly.

What a couple of crazy kids.

While we don't normally condone child abuse, we do encourage it.


More leaf play.

The whole family.

That energetic smile.



I asked Chris if he'd hold me like that for a photo too. Ten minutes later, we rushed him to the ER.

Super siblings.

Wild hair!

Thanks Yarnell family! I can't wait until next year!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com