Saturday, December 7, 2013

Maryville Portrait Photography - Charlie

Our wonderful friends, Traci and Eddie, have one cute kiddo. You may remember her fall session last year. We love getting together with them and seeing how quickly she's growing.

See what I mean? Cuteness overload!

With mom and pop.

I bet Gordon Ramsay couldn't yell at this little sous chef.

Gobble, gobble.

Never have I seen a child dance to "Saturday Night Fever" while dressed as a turkey.


I can't tell if this is a look of exhilaration or pain. ;)

Ooooh!

How precious!

Check out those blue eyes.


It's always great witness our friends and clients as their families grow and evolve. It has to been one of my favorite parts of this job.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com