Friday, August 3, 2012

Knoxville Wedding Photography - Lauryn + Josh 06.30.12

Praise the Lord for indoor weddings! Yes, that's how I'm starting this post off because not only do we love Lauryn and Josh for being a great couple, but also for the fact that they, in their infinite wisdom, decided to have their end of June wedding inside! That may not seem like a big deal, but you'll see why in a few minutes (seconds? photos? lines? How do you measure time on a blog?). These two are a fun couple (check out their engagement session from earlier this year) and we loved working with them.

It must be nice for the guys, getting to sit around and chat before getting ready. No hair, no makeup… wait. I'm a guy. Boys rule, girls drool!

Josh and the guys getting ready and a visit from mom.

Danielle had some time to play with another beautiful bouquet by Lisa Foster.

Looking dapper, dude!


Lauryn getting all stitched up and looking beautiful.

Their first look.

The crazy wedding party. We fit right in.

And here's the reason we were so grateful for the indoor wedding. :) The heat index was 106. We did a few portraits outside and then quickly moved in before we melted. We have photography friends who shot outdoor weddings on that same day… I don't know how they survived, but they get a giant standing golf clap from me.


So sweet.

It was unbearable, but Lauryn was a trooper.

And doesn't she look gorgeous?


Too cute.



I love these moments of Lauryn with her dad before the ceremony.

Fountain City United Methodist Church is beautiful.

We have rings!

We found some cool light after the ceremony.


Mr. and Mrs. Garvey!!

I'm going to interrupt this nice first dance photo with a shout out to the amazing Jim Ogle from Ogle Entertainment. Not only is he a great DJ that knows how to keep the party going, but he also does some cool stuff with lighting (like this monogram on the wall). AND I don't know how many times I saw Jim walking around the reception, checking on guests and Josh and Lauryn, and bringing them water and food. He goes above and beyond the call of duty.

For some stupid reason, my flash decided to not fire. But I kind of liked it all grainy and black and white. We'll just go ahead and say I did it on purpose. ;)

Gimme an "L!"

Some people are born to dance… and then there's Josh. (I'm pretty sure he was goofing around. At least I hope so.)


They snuck off to the side and had a little dance all to themselves.

They were about to leave and Lauryn snuck over to tell her dad bye. I didn't even notice the teary look on his face until I started working on the photos. :,(

Honeymoon time!

Thanks again Lauryn and Josh! We loved photographing your COOL wedding!! ;)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com