Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Knoxville Portrait Photography - Jackson at 6 Months

Hey everybody, I hope you're having a great week! Today on the blog is an adorable 6 month old named Jackson. And be warned… he's too stinking cute!

See?


Mmm… chair. It's what's for dinner.


Someone's a Vol fan!

I totally didn't get the 1/2 reference… Danielle had to explain it to me (in case you're like me, it's because he's half a year old. I thought maybe he had a twin brother or sister somewhere that we hadn't met yet).

A few with Mom and Dad. Babies always hate the smooshie face photos.


The real reason us dads go bald.


Thanks Jackson! You were so easy to work with!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com