Friday, July 13, 2012

Hunter Valley Farms Wedding Photography - Julie + Cory 06.16.12

Thank goodness it's Friday! Can I get an amen? To kick of this great weekend right, I wanted to share some beautiful photos from Julie and Cory's recent wedding at the ever so lovely Hunter Valley Farm. Not only was their wedding gorgeous, but they had one heck of a fun reception too. Enjoy some of our some favorites!

A few getting ready photos to start off.




More floral art by Lisa Foster.


Of course, being East Tennessee weather, right when we were supposed to do the outdoor portraits, it began raining. Never fear, the porch will work!




The beautiful bride.




And Cory looking handsome on his wedding day.


Sometimes you just have to cry.


I love this look Julie is giving Cory.


Oh, Hunter Valley, make for some pretty weddings.




Just married!






So sweet.






One of my favorites Danielle shot.




I love Cory's soccer ball groom's cake


Cake wars!


Family sings traditional song at wedding; bride and groom either laugh uncontrollably or hide in embarrassment. I couldn't tell which. ;)




All the single ladies!


Hot!


It wouldn't be a Hunter Valley wedding without an awesome sunset by the river.


Or a few on the beach.


Or the dock. :)


We went to a reception and a rave broke out.


Congratulations Julie and Cory! It was a beautiful wedding!



PS: I've started a new hobby… snapping shooters at weddings. I'm going to start a collection of all the different cameras I see at each wedding. So far, the craziest is an iPad from Julie and Cory's wedding..

Ha!!

2 comments:

Joe Reitz said...

Come on, how'd you miss me and my d4?!?

Ps, these photos are great. I love your work!

Bledsoe Photography said...

Gorgeous photos and a beautiful bride!!

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com