Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Maryville Portrait Photography - Free Sessions Weekend

Today we are playing catch-up! We have been so busy lately with sessions and with family life that I haven't had a chance to blog any of it! Up first we have a few pics from on of our "free session" shoots from a couple of weeks ago. We don't often offer free sessions but, when we do it seems like people go nuts for them! We had a weekend of them that involved couples, kids, babies and even pooches! Here are just a few of our favorites from the first day:

Up first we have our good friends (practically family) Traci and Eddie. We did their wedding two years ago and you can see those images here. Now, they were expecting their first bundle of joy (I say were because now she is here and you'll get to see those pics in a few more days)!


Such a cute couple!



The beautiful Mommy-to-be!





36 Weeks!





Some Daddy lovin'.


Thanks guys! Now, I can't wait to post the newborn pics of the little cutie that we just took!

Up next we had a family with Shih Tzus! I am not even going to try to remember all of the pooches names but I will introduce the Ely family and their 4 four-legged children!


The whole family!



Mom and Dad.



The two-legged daughter and her baby!



Do you know how difficult it is getting four dogs to all look the same direction?!



There's just something about this one that makes me smile :).


Thank you Ely's it was great getting to know you all!

Lastly for this post, we have two beautiful young ladies. Meet sisters, Addison and Katie!


Up first was Addison and I like to think that she is showing some "Addie-tude" in this one! Yeah so apparently it's NOT just Wes that can crack the horrible jokes!



We told her to lay down and put her hands on her cheeks. We kind of meant on her stomach with her hands propped up on her elbows. This is what we got first and I think I like it better!



Love this one!



And here's the beautiful Katie!



Some sister cuddles.





She says she's not a model but, I'm not so sure that I believe her!



Just look at those eyes!!

Thank you Addison and Katie! And a big thank you to everyone who came out for a free session. I'll be posting more from this weekend over the next couple of days!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the photos.

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com