Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Maryville Portrait Photography - Charlie is here!!


Okay, who's ready for some amazing baby cuteness? I know that I am! This post is a very special one because you get to meet Charlie! Charlie is our best friends' little miracle and since Wes and I don't have siblings, Charlie makes us an honorary aunt and uncle! As excited as we are though, I think Maddie is just ecstatic. Ever since she met her, just a few days after her birth, she has begged me to go and see her almost every day! I keep telling her not to get any ideas about another sibling...we are DONE! :)


Just look at that face!!



I had to post this one to show just how happy she is when her Aunt Danielle is around! See that smile as I pat her back?!



Some relatives had just visited the day before we planned this session and had brought this awesome hat! Isn't it adorable?!



Charlie seemed to like it too. :)



This is one of Wes' favorite shots that we do.



Baby details!





Photo sessions really wear you out!



With Mommy and with Daddy.



So sweet!



Love this hat that her grandma had bought for her. It's her party hat!





Some kisses from Mommy and Daddy.



New family!!


Congratulations Eddie and Traci! We are SO happy for you guys and can't wait to be a part of Miss Charlie's life as she grows into an even more beautiful little girl! We love you guys!!


0 comments:

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com