Sunday, May 20, 2012

Knoxville Senior Photography-Trintge


Okay, we go from a cute baby to a cute senior! Meet Trintge (yeah I don't think I pronounced her name right during the entire session)! :)

Trintge is an aspiring photographer who wanted some artsy senior pics in the Old City. We walked around shooting for almost 2 hours! Here are the results:




I think the neat criss-cross affect in the stairs is my favorite in this one!





She has a great smile.








Love this one!

















Always shooting through stuff!










Another one of my favorites.





Even used the train tracks and didn't get into trouble!








Thank you, Trintge for a great session! Good luck with your future after graduation!


0 comments:

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com