Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Knoxville Wedding Photography - Kristin + Ryan 07.03.11

Whoa, it's been a little longer than I would have liked to get a new post up. Sorry about that! We had a little working family road trip to Louisiana and our oldest, Maddie, has started kindergarten! It's been crazy around here! And I've been busting my butt trying to get caught up. Anyway, enough excuses, on with the show!

Kristin and Ryan had a beautiful summer wedding last month at one of our favorite venues, the Pavilion at Hunter Valley Farm in Knoxville. It was an amazing wedding and one heckuva fun reception!


First off, let me just say that I think Kristin and Ryan had one of the coolest set of colors at any wedding we've seen this year.


A little aerial shot of the girls' flowers (another beautiful job by our pal Lisa Foster).


Kristin helping a bridesmaid get in her dress. Hey wait, isn't it supposed to be the other way around? ;)


The beautiful bride.


Look this way. Now look that way. :)




This flower girl was fun. :)


I know you're probably thinking, "why'd he post this one?" but take a closer look at each girl. I *love* how each one is doing her own thing and their personalities are poking through. Maybe it's the fact that I'm a dad to two little girls, but I can't help but think that twenty years from now, they'll each still be acting just like this.


Ryan rocking the groom thing.


We snuck and did just a couple more of Kristin right before the ceremony.


Check out Ryan leaning forward to get a better look as Kristin came down the aisle.


Love love love Hunter Valley!


Is this thing over yet?


We're married!


That's one cute couple.




Have I mentioned I loved the colors yet?


Mmm, minicupcakes. Ten of these only equal one regular cupcake, right?


First dance.


Peekaboo!


Let's just go ahead and sneak one or two. No one will see us.


I went a little overboard with the ring shots. Oops.




But this one was my absolute favorite.


How low can you go?


Geez, the competition is getting younger and younger.


Who doesn't love a game of "Baby Keep-away"?


The usual sneaking out of the reception portrait time.






And just in time for some sunset photos too!






They're so sweet.


I wonder if anyone would get mad if I started doing this during receptions. Just a little powernap. No more than thirty minutes, maybe a couple hours, tops.


End of the night kissyface!


The great escape!


Thank you so much Kristin and Ryan!! :)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com