Friday, August 19, 2011

Knoxville Portrait Photography - Raven + Robin

I've said before on this blog that I love firsts. We've never done a sibling session before. At least not for grown siblings! :) So when Raven, one of our 2009 brides, asked us to do a session of her and her little sister, Robin, around downtown Knoxville we were all over it. It was so much fun photographing these two. It made me, as an only child, really glad that Danielle and I had two girls… it's cool to see how close sisters can be.

Aren't they cute?


Just about every photo we took broke down like this. ;)




Piggyback!


What does that L mean? ;)




Sisters are cool.


Can you hear me now?


We jokingly did an old school pose so I gave it the old school treatment.




Squeeeeeze!




:)




And this one is my absolute favorite!


Thank you Raven and Robin!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com