Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Knoxville Wedding Photography - Lori + Clark 06.25.11

Happy Wednesday everyone! How about some wedding photos? Lori and Clark are an awesome couple. We knew this going into their wedding a few weeks ago because we had a great time trespassing on UT and railroad property with them during their engagement session last fall (you can see those photos here). The ceremony at Cokesbury Methodist Church was beautiful followed by a rocking reception at Fox Den Country Club! Here's a few favorites from the day...

A cool color palette with the shoes.


Clark getting tied up.


The butterfly emerging (comment too cheesy? Probably. I'll warn you; I'm hopped up on DayQuil as I do this blog post… there will plenty of bad puns.)


I love the card Lori gave Clark… it looks just like them!


Great moment with Lori's dad.


The first look.


What a cute couple.


We found a few flowers to play in.


Kissyface!


The beautiful bride.




Details.




Someone doesn't want to be in the wedding.


Lori had a fun group of bridesmaids and a "bridesman".




Swing time!


Everyone sing along… "Somewhere/under the rainbow…" Yeah, yeah, I make up my own lyrics.


Reading her vows.


The inside of the church was pretty cool.


Hold that for me.


Our videographer friend, Ryan Sutton, was on hand so I decided to use his LCD screen.


High five!!




Big skies at the golf course.


Lovely.


I'm a sucker for a nice silhouette.


First dance.


Ampersand.


Clark has a sweet classic Rx-7 so I had to play around with the rings on there somehow.


The Vol salt and pepper shakers were part of a huge collection of Lori's grandma's shakers that were at the reception.


Grooms cake shaped like his beloved car… score!


Cake wars!


We snuck out for a quick portrait break.


Rocky Top you'll always be…


Getting down.


And upside down.


This guy was all about the boogie… I don't think he stopped all night. Heck, he's probably still dancing.


A little moment all to themselves.


Adios!


Congratulations Lori and Clark! I hope you had a great honeymoon! And I hope you love the photos. :)

4 comments:

Erin Moulden said...

♥ you guys. Beautiful as always. :)

Wes Hope said...

Thank you, Erin!!

Lori said...

These are amazing. you captured our day perfectly.

Anonymous said...

Can anyone tell me where I can find this dress? Or what it's called? Or who sells it? I think it's absolutely gorgeous although that's probably because of the beautiful Bride wearing it. Any info at all would be great! Thanks! P.S. Congrats to the blessed couple!!!

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com