Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Knoxville Children Photography - Logan at 15 months

We seriously have the best job in the world. I love getting to see our clients' kids grow up (more on that in a few days). We've photographed Logan before and this little guy is all smiles, all the time (at least when we're around). Check out his last session here. Of course a session with Logan wouldn't be complete without his big sister Lilly making an appearance. These kids are awesome. Beyond awesome actually.

Logan is about 15 months now and is as precocious and cute as ever.


Lilly was rocking the country diva look. It suits her!


De plane, de plane!


Smooshieface!!


I'm cute… I'm bashful!






Lilly is so talented.


I scream, you scream...


They. Have. A. Ball. Pit!!! I want one!


Beautiful.




Logan was banging the skins like Lars Ulrich on Metallica's Wherever We May Roam tour! What? I was a headbanger for about 10 minutes in the '90s.


These kids have skills!




Logan still digs his feet.




Cheeser.




Might as well… JUMP!! (Enter Van Halen or Kris Kross song here.)


It's always a joy to photograph wonderful children like Logan and Lilly. I can't wait until our next session!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the ball pit photos, and the band photos are beautiful! Your photos are wonderful.

Kristin said...

Amazing...absolutely amazing! I can't wait to see the rest!

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com