Monday, May 2, 2011

Maryville Wedding Photography - Frankie + Thomas 4-26-11

Greetings blog followers! We've had a super busy April… so busy, that I didn't post anything last month. Someone smack my hand for being a slacker. I shouldn't complain; busy is good! I just hate not having time to post regular updates. But I promise to make that up over the next few weeks.

We'll kick off May with a series of wedding posts from April starting with Thomas and Frankie's beautiful day a couple weeks ago. The wind was a bit chilly, but that didn't stop this great couple from having a wonderful wedding.

Thomas and Frankie got married in the Pavilion at the amazing Butterfly Gap Retreat outside of Maryville.


A few of the lovely bride getting ready.


Beautiful!


No, I didn't say "grab somebody's butt" to get them to laugh...




A little animation of Frankie and Thomas' first look. You can see Thomas literally do a double-take. :)


Thomas dishing out some serious smolder.


Danielle caught Frankie's mom watching the action.


Awww.


Check out the awesome bouquet by our friend Lisa Foster!


We couldn't contain this guy.




It was a *little* windy.






Yeah, we got plenty of Thomas NOT acting like a ham, but they just aren't as fun as these.


See.




Sneak peek.


The inside of the Pavilion at Butterfly Gap is really cool.


Real moments.








I think this is my favorite of the day.


The couple are wine buffs so in lieu of a guestbook, they had bottles of wine for the guests to sign. Frankie and Thomas now have bottles to open on their 1st, 5th, 10th, 20th and 25th anniversaries.




Mr. and Mrs. Ruf!


I'm not sure if Frankie was having a wardrobe malfunction or if Thomas was a little eager to get to the honeymoon...


I made a fan.


Some twilight smooches.


Thomas' dad knew how to shred a dance floor.


Thank you Frankie and Thomas! Danielle and I had a great time at your wedding… it was a wonderful start to our wedding season! :)

2 comments:

Beth Collins said...

That is the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen! Love the signed wine bottle idea! Great pics as always!

alexbee said...

love that shot with them after the ceremony! so sweet. great stinkin' set!

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com