Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Maryville Senior Photography - Jonathan

Hi folks, I thought I'd break up the April wedding coverage with a senior session Danielle and I did recently. Meet Jonathan, a home school senior in Blount County. We love to photograph seniors. Heck, we need to do more of it. So check out these cool images of Jonathan and then pass the word that we're open for senior business!

We started out at our studio all dressed up.




I *love* this one.




I wish I could pull a suit off this well. Jonathan is styling.


Bunch of cool lines in this one.




I must have left my clouds in my other bag, but the blue is just as cool










Congratulations on graduating, Jonathan! Good luck in college! :)

And like I said, we need more seniors! Pass the word Hope Photo fans… we want to shoot seniors (with a camera of course)!!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com