Friday, September 17, 2010

Knoxville Senior Photography - Kaitlyn

Okay guys, I said that Brittany and I have been working hard on the senior sessions and now you get to see more fruit of that labor! Today, we meet the beautiful Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn showed up on the scene and made our jobs super easy by being so good at just being herself! She was so comfortable in front of the camera and it really shows in her images!


Market Square was bustling like crazy that day but you can't tell in this image...it looks like she has the whole square to herself!



Getting "funky" on some cool stairs.





Reflection fun #1.













I love this one!



Reflection fun #2.



I love this one too!!











Check out the wind in her hair...we totally planned that! ;)




Thank you Kaitlyn for trusting us to get you some unique senior portraits! I really wish I'd had some photos like these when I was a high school senior (many moons ago)!


0 comments:

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com