Thursday, September 9, 2010

Knoxville Family Portrait Photography - The Goforths

I joked that it's the year of the shotgun for us… well, it's also the year of the cousin! First we photographed my cousin Mary's bridal portraits and a few weeks ago, we had the honor of photographing another cousin's amazing little family. Meet the Goforths, Niki, Richie, and Graham and enjoy some of our favorites from their session…


Graham is a stinkin' cutie… he's going to be a heartbreaker when he gets older.





Nothing like a wet willy to get a portrait session started. :p





Niki and Richie have been married for 13 years! Their wedding is technically the first I ever photographed… while I was just getting into photography in college, Niki asked me to shoot black and white candids (on film!) at their wedding (don't worry, they had hired a pro to cover the important stuff).



Aren't they a good looking family?



You can tell they still like to have a good time. :)







I'm telling you… heartbreaker!



And a little goofy...



He must get that from my side of the family.





The world is his audience!







What a great family! I love you guys!


Thanks so much Niki and Richie (and little Graham too!). I hope you love the photos!

1 comments:

Diana said...

Niki, Richie and Graham. I loved everyone of these awesome photos. Wes you are amazing.
Love Ya!
Aunt Diana

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com