Friday, March 19, 2010

Maryville Wedding Photography - Traci + Eddie's Teaser

Let me go ahead and apologize for any typos and bad grammar right now… Danielle and I are leaving for our 10th anniversary vacation Saturday morning and my mind is racing with things that need to get done before we leave. So if I start waxing on about packing, just overlook me. ;)

Before we left though, I wanted to at least get a teaser up with a few photos from one of our bestest friend's wedding. I'm in the middle of working on the images now, but Traci and Eddie will be getting back from their honeymoon in Jamaica around the same time we're heading for the Caribbean. I didn't want them to have to wait another week before seeing some photos! So here are just a few, of the MANY, that I shot last weekend at the super cool Capitol Theatre in downtown Maryville.

A few notes; you won't see too many of Danielle's photos… she was a bridesmaid! And since my faithful second shooter was otherwise detained with her bridesmaidenly duties, I recruited the help of our buddy Tara Kneiser, of Dixie Pixel Photography, to back me up and bail me out when I hit roadblocks. And one of our newest assistants, Brittany Conner, made her debut (lugging gear AND shooting). But the photos in this teaser post are all mine. I'll share some of their amazing work when we get back from vacation in a week.


Traci looking beeeyoootiful!



The first look.



Eddie and Traci share a moment in the basement of the theatre.



Tara and I found a spotlight up in the balcony where the girls got ready and you know we had to play. Traci's theme for the wedding was old Hollywood, so this was perfect!



It rained, but in between showers we ran outside to play. But hey, nothing screams Hollywood and movies like wet streets.



Traci and Eddie hired the Knoxville Photo Booth Co. to be on site to capture some hijinks. And of course, they had to take a turn!



Can I get an AMEN! for this photo? Easily one of my favorites from the day.



Glamorous!



If this photo could make a sound it would be something like, Ka-bling!



Every time I see this I start humming "Purple Haze."



Boogyin' on down with some of the CCC Chicks. You'll have to ask them what that stands for. I know, but if I share the secret I'll be sacked.


Congratulations Traci and Eddie! I hope these will hold you over until we get the full post up! Love you guys!

-Wes

6 comments:

Lori said...

These are really great guys!!

Unknown said...

HOLY COW! These are FANTASTIC! Have a great time in Belize, Me-he-co and I can't remember where else! Can't wait to see those pics, too!!!

Brittany said...

What a teaser! They are beautiful and I can't wait to see the rest! Traci made such a gorgeous bride!

Robin Cardwell said...

I knew Traci was gonna be a beautiful bride, but I mean, wow. Just WOW. Stunning. And I LOVE the old Hollywood theme. Congratulations Traci & Eddie and FAB job as always Hope Photography! Can't wait to see the rest!

Kristal said...

LOVE these shots and can't wait to see more! Can't wait until it's our turn! :D

Anna said...

Traci you are so darn cute! What amazing pictures and what an amazing couple! I pray every happiness for you and Eddie. He has one special lady! :) Anna

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com