Monday, March 15, 2010

Warning: Blatant Horn Tootage Ahead!

Hey gang! I was getting close to blogging a recent portrait session when I realized I still hadn't shared some links with everyone. Danielle and I have been on the web a few places during the off season (and all of it has been good news... no arrests or scandals that I know of). So I thought I would sneak in a little horn tooting time. :)

Related to the super duper contest, one of my stellar former coworkers from the Daily Times, Linda Albert, did an article of the winners, Tara and Steven:

Click to see the story.

Read the story here.


And we were contacted by The Wedding Belles about being featured as one of their "Cream of the Crop" vendors, so being photographers and knowing all about cropping (get it?), we jumped on it:

Click to see the story.

To read the full interview, click here.


We were also featured in an article in the Knoxville News-Sentinel, by business writer Carly Harrington, about husbands and wives who work together:

Click to see the story.

To read the full article from Valentine's Day, go here.



What can I say? The Hopes are everywhere! And if you can't get enough of us, don't forget we have a Facebook Fan Page and we're even in the Twittersphere! Well, I am (follow me here). And while I can't promise that I'll be the most prolific Twitterererer out there, I can promise that I'll be a grade A twit! You might want to just follow along to see what kind of moronic things fly out of my keyboard.

Last, but not least, it's that time of year again. WTNZ is running the "Knoxville Hottest" contest again. Right now, we're in the lead, but you know how these online popularity contests go. So if you think we're the hottest (and seriously, after seeing me in a dress last year, how could you not?) then go vote for here to vote for Hope Photography or click the link below.


Check Hope Photography out on the HOT LIST!


Enough horn tooting! We never do it and I promise we won't do it again (well, at least until we have more to toot about! ;) ). Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

Wes

Coming next: (Wednesday!) Lilly's Two Year Session!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! thanks for putting all of these in one place. And who doesn't love a little blatant tooting of one's own horn every now and again?
Congrats on the good press!

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com